If you’re simply moving across the street, across town or across the state, we have the most knowledgeable and professional staff to make your move as smooth and stress free as possible.
- Hourly and/or flat rate local moving may be available
- Full or partial packing services
- Cartons/Used cartons at a discount
- Unpacking service at your new home
- Complete moving or specific items
- Modern, clean, secure, and government-approved warehouses for storage
- Trained, uniformed, screened employees, the best in the business
Making a move across the state can be difficult. Brooks Transfer and United Van Lines can help make the transition easy on you and your family. With our experience and detail oriented moving plans, all you need to worry about is getting to your new home.
Interstate Relocation Resources
- Complete relocation consultation
- Destination city information package
- Dozens of packing tips that will help you prepare for your move
- Qualified personnel that have completed a 25 hour class with over 200 hours of training
- Free shrink-wrapping of your upholstered furniture
- Among the safest drivers and equipment in the Industry
- Customer evaluation reports that help us grade ourselves and make sure you get the best service possible
Brooks Transfer & Storage has been performing office moves since our inception in 1878. When dealing with your business, you want someone with experience, and after thousands of these moves, we have them down to a science.
Office Relocation Resources
- Local, statewide, nationwide, even worldwide office relocation
- Special equipment to make moving large office equipment easy
- Specialized computer and electronics handling
- Air-ride, lift-gate, flat bed trucks and trailers available
- Modern storage facilities
- Distribution services
- Tote cartons and packing and labeling materials
It’s a big leap for a family to leave comfortable surroundings and take up life in a new country. How does one initiate moving personal household effects, find a place to live or protection against medical emergencies in a foreign environment? More importantly, how does one adjust to a new culture and make new friends? The challenges seem daunting. With Brooks Transfer and UniGroup Worldwide UTS, however, the issues are less formidable, thanks to careful attention to detail and a menu of services designed to help families successfully face every aspect of an international relocation.
Brooks Transfer and United Van Lines also have a number of resources to answer any questions you may have and to help you with your move listed below. Being well-prepared is the best way to insure a successful move.
- Moving Checklist
- Prohibited Moving Items List
- Know Your Moving Rights
- How to Choose a Mover
- Moving “How–To” videos
- Moving Tips
- Tax Deductible Moving Expenses
- United Wingspan Moving Protection Plan
- United Customer Service Pledge